Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Thanks to Floey, I've wasted 3 minutes and 35 seconds of my life this morning. If you would like to also, click here.

Now you may ask, why did you even watch all the way to the end? Well, I must have surely enjoyed hearing that song again, but no, my mind actually tried to justify analyzing it to its finale because I had a feeling that the other roommate with the back to the camera would turn around and give it even more dramatic flair. But alas...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're welcome! Scroll down to read the entry about a "siracha moment" from my friend, Siv.
http://www.xanga.com/Mordee

11:48 PM  
Blogger franiwack said...

wow, thanks floey and to your friend... actually that just happened to me recently... so i'll post what he said

11:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i didn't you liked siracha hot sauce...hehehe.

12:13 AM  
Blogger franiwack said...

that red stuff in a bottle? it's alright =) your friend gonna trademark the moment or no?

anyhoo, yeah, that moment finally ended a pretty stupid fascination for several years

12:33 AM  
Blogger TC said...

who's better: NChink or these guys? These people have too much time on their hands...

2:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NChink hands down! I like some form of dancing in music videos.

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home