Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I encountered such a rude bank teller today, this petite asian girl who had this "I'm such a princess" attitude, as if it were a royal error that we unforgivably asked her for the enormous favor of processing a cashier's check. So, the question is: how do people like this go through life with such a sour face? How can they be so mean and selfish? I can't get it through my mind why people would choose to be such a thorn in other people's lives. Wouldn't it be better for her health that she be a bit happier and nicer to everyone? Oh wells, as long as I don't have to interact with her that frequently, but can we all say "HIGH MAINTENANCE" to the poor guy who thinks that his purpose in life is to please her?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home