Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, January 16, 2006

Weight = 161.5
BFP = 34
Size = 10-12
Height = 5'7"

My pants are feeling tight; it's time to start eating healthier and working out. Justin and I set a goal of 145 pounds by May 1. I doubt I'll attain that, but I'll try my semi-best. Besides, it's not the number that counts since muscle weigh a lot more than fat.

Anyhoo, I just ran the perimeter. I'm so out of shape. I had to walk a few min on the steep side. 2.5 miles in 32 minutes.

At any rate, I'll just keep posting my status here, so people can keep harassing me about working out and not eating junk food. PLEEEEASE DO CHECK UP ON ME! =)

* be wary of portion size: I'm a goldfish, I eat all that is placed in front of me.
* don't eat too much ice cream: in-n-out shakes are 700 calories! so not worth me running 7 miles for that, so i didn't have any last nite and no more deep fried twinkies! (1500 calories and goodness knows how much saturated fat)
* take a variety of classes at RSF: that 65 bucks must be put to good use, need to take some sort of weight training class like i used to at ucla
* drink more water!!
* eat more veggies
* stop overdosing on chocolate! =) that means more for you guys who see me daily
* any other tips?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home