Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

After a series of sabotaging by my body to escape working out, namely a cold, neck injury and abdomen pain, I'm back! Today felt great, despite prior worries that I wouldn't be at the same level I was weeks ago.

Saturday
:: Badminton 1-3:30pm with Allan and Richard

Tuesday
:: Rope Burn 5-5:25pm with Dave
:: Weight room 5:30-6pm

After that, I ate dinner in the dorms with a police officer. We compared Berkeley and UCLA and that made me miss UCLA so much. Berkeley surely is not as gorgeous as UCLA is. As a freshman, I used to sit at the fountain next to Royce and just relax and contemplate life. There is no such central place in Berkeley to do that. Everything is just so spread apart, gloomy and grey. So I gave up a nice environment to be with nice people. I'd say that still is a pretty good tradeoff.

2 Comments:

Blogger ln said...

yay for workout!
:)

4:33 PM  
Blogger abe, GMI fund manager said...

it's a wonderful life.

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home