Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Thursday, December 25, 2003

My hands are so dry, they're bleeding!
Oye, and then you wonder how come Frances doesn't fix it with lotion or whatnot? Well...her brain is on vacation and only the pain from flexing her hands forces her to realize that she neglected them but then ultimately forgets again to do anything about it.

Yesterday was a whole lotta fun! Too bad fun things don't last longer. I wish I had more freedom in being flexible about doing stuff. I hate being the one that people think they have to plan around because I feel bad. I'm 22, yet my social life seems like I just started 8th grade. My mom seems to think that young people who hang out too much or go too far are bad people. She gots a funny notion about this stuff and doesn't realize what a good girl I am. She thinks the moral of Finding Nemo is that kids shouldn't disobey their parents otherwise bad stuff will happen to them. If I wasn't me, I'd have thought that was hilarious, however this opposite belief of what the movie is actually saying is really not helping my cause.
However I suddenly realized that Finding Nemo is so close to home. Not that I'd actually rebel and go touch that boat, but this restrictiveness is really tempting me to go faaar away to grad school. I know for sure that I can't live at home while in grad school. Even now, my mom keeps telling me to study when I come home on the weekends. Seriously, I hardly think anyone would need to tell me to study! I push myself as hard as it is. My studying is for my goals, and she doesn't need to tell me to do it and it only ruins my eagerness to study, b/c it'd be like I was doing it for her or something. arghies....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home