Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Sunday, June 13, 2004

Oh boy...after feeling so less pressured and scared for almost the whole academic year, I am once again feeling stupid and less than qualified. I'm starting another summer of my bioinformatics internship. Seems like they expect so much. I was scared last year, then I realized that I was probably one of the most qualified people there. And none of us interns really did anything that noteworthy. Yes, we all worked hard, but still, it didn't seem all that great. Oh, I don't know... crap, I'm being thrown out of my safety shell again. Gotta get used to this stuff!! It's gonna happen again when I hit Berkeley and even worse! At least this is only a 10 week internship, grad skool is huuuge! Okay Frances, breeeeathe!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home