Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, January 31, 2005

Chain reaction of thoughts:

=> I was watching a Keri Russell movie tonite (Miracle of Ordinary Days)
=> Thought about when I used to watch her in Felicity
=> Remembered that she made rash decision to attend college across the country in NY because of a crush who didn't really know her.
=> Then wondered what would have happened if I pulled a Felicity six years ago when I had to decide on which college to go to. (NY = Berkeley in my situation, I know ... not as far, but still, it's far)
=> Oh wells! It's too late, he's no longer at Berkeley anymore. I guess I followed him two years too late! =) Hahahahahah!
=> And then I realize, "what the ??? who cares about someone who didn't know you were alive in high school and doesn't know you are still alive anymore anyhow?"
=> And that's the END of my chain of thoughts. I just thought I'd share that with you. =)

sidenote: he's at the other side of the country now and no...I won't be following, though hey, at least not on purpose, I would like to postdoc on the east coast one day...haha, indirectly following all these years, wouldn't that be too strange of a coinwinkydink if i end up at a certain ivy league skool with a four letter name in 5 years?

1 Comments:

Blogger franiwack said...

eh? who?

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home