Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, January 24, 2005

I miss being an undergrad at UCLA so much.
I wish I had done more when I was there, like meet more people, done more activities, gone to office hours.
That's one part of my life that I can never go back to and time keeps on going and soon I might be missing what I'm doing now.
I miss living with friends. That means you Tammy and Floey!
People are nice here, but I don't think I have real friends in Berkeley yet.

I'm happy in general, just a bit nostalgic. Haven't been too busy with schoolwork yet, or maybe that's because I'm lazy. I've been working out. I bought and lugged 2 12-pound weights from Target (along with other stuff like a dozen bottles of Propel) across the parking lot, to the Bart station and from Bart station to bus stop and carrying it on bus (no seat available) and then lugging it from bus stop to apartment (on 3rd floor). Needlessly to say, I didn't have to purposely work out that day. I jump rope in the lounge, where there's a TV.
This is to get healthy and get rid of the 10 extraneous pounds I gained last semester from dorm food and just eating anything and everything because I was stressed about classes and finals.
And maybe I'll be 140 something pounds by the time spring break comes around. Haven't seen 140 something since 8th grade (and I was shorter then too, I'm almost 5'7" now). I was 162.5 when I flew back from winter break, so we'll see how that goes...

I miss one particular person a lot, but he doesn't seem to want to reply to my email or maybe ultra busy, whatevers... I guess I just need a little more excitement in life than studying and eating and sleeping and exercising.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home