Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Saturday, May 28, 2005

You know that we're growing up when we really go our separate ways and have to schedule hangouts every few months or so. It was so nice back then, we'd see each other everyday in class, eat lunch together, see each other on weekends for tennis... Then comes college, at least I was lucky enough to live with Tammy for four years, so we still tried to meet up on campus for lunch and dorm dinners and see each other at night, and we'd meet up with Linda and Cynthie on weekends. Now we're really gonna more separated when Tammy goes to med skool oh so far away... then she's gonna meet a hot guy there and never come home during breaks! Oh noo! Wowee, all four of us are really doing our thing now. Tammy is doing her med skool thing, Linda is doing her high skool teaching thing, Cynthie is doing her bio phd thing and I'm doing my stat phd thing. =) Are we really adults now?!? I don't think I am... but at least we'll still all be friends til we retire from doing our things.

Today at Speedzone and CPK was fuuuun! Too bad Floey and Robert were in Texas and Eugenie was in Taiwan. Cynthie is a NASCAR driver-in-training! Good thing she's too polite to bump, otherwise in the real races, all we'd see is flames. =) And Linda is quite the action photographer! She caught all of us racing by.

(Haha, I know I write like a little kid, I could take the time to compose eloquent blog entries, my English ain't that bad, but who cares?? No one told ya to waste time reading this anyways! =) )

3 Comments:

Blogger abe, GMI fund manager said...

props x2

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't mean to scare you or anything, but wait until ppl you know start getting married (except if you are the first one to do so). Then it's really traumatizing (esp. if it's en masse).

I think your group has done well with the whole get-together & regular-meeting. Remember to keep in touch often & maintain the rapport.

3:57 PM  
Blogger TC said...

I am so SORE! my arm and also for some reason my back! Bruised ribs... owie! I guess that's what happens when you are in a collision, huh?

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home