Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, October 03, 2005

man! why do I feel bad when one of my students may or may not have cheated? i gotta be stronger.

so i told the prof and she told me to give her his original quiz and tell him to talk to her, which is what i did

i did my best to not insinuate that he cheated or do anything like that in front of his classmates

in class i just told him to talk to me after class and after class, i told him to talk to the professor

but he kept asking me why?? darnit, either he really didn't cheat or he's dumb enough to think he got away with it

and now i get another email from him about what he got on his quiz

once again, my stance is "TALK TO THE PROFESSOR!"

of course i didn't yell at him like that, i'm always nice and professional

so why do i feel bad?

i'm so glad the professor is handling this

i did the right thing right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home