Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Saturday, January 28, 2006

My body feels great.

Why didn't I ever realize to work out and be healthier before?

I guess I wasn't surrounded by people who did it a lot, but now I am.

Everyone I know has now become my personal trainers.

Anytime someone works out, it's likely I'll be there too.

I'm still hesitant to post any of my fat pictures yet. I can't believe I used to be that big back then. No one ever told me that I was overweight. I'm sure you'll see a lot of overweight people walking around who have no idea that everyone else thinks they're heavy. Even my parents didn't tell me. Now that I am in better shape, then they tell me how big I used to be. Perceptions trick. Perhaps even now I am still, but then of course, how would I know? Everyone is too polite or apathetic to tell me. But now, I just feel so much better. And that ice cream today was fantabulous. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home