Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Thursday, December 25, 2003

Dang, I'm so bored, but I don't wanna go to bed, it's Christmas!

I had one of my weird vivid dreams or if you will, nightmares, a couple days ago. I was in a double wedding with two people that I know. But the guy I was marrying was actually in love with the other bride, but in real life, they don't even know each other. And I have no idea who the other groom was. So all four of us are standing at the altar, me and my groom are standing in front of the other couple but my groom is holding hands with the other woman. I don't even remember if I got upset. There was a whole lot more, but as you know, I can't remember it. But it seemed so real. Still haven't figured out why I imagined that and what it means. But for sure, I hope it doesn't end up in reality. =) Maybe the saga will continue tonight.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home