Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

It seems very weird to call someone differently after you've known him after two and a half years. Yet, it is a change that was inevitable. So now I need to get used to calling my professor by his first name. It became very ironic and uncomfortable when I started to discuss other professors that I hardly knew by their first names and yet didn't use his first name even though we got to know each other very well.

Anyways, I waited patiently until after graduation to ask him about it through email. And I knew it'd be okay, but I didn't expect that he had thought about it and wanted to ask me too. So another step... I'll have to get used to it, but I had to do it sooner or later anyhow. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home